Kiss kiss? No! Bang bang!

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 3. Aug 2012, 07:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm watching the shooting on BBC1. Our lad is four points in front. This could be another gold says the commentator so that's put the mockers on it. :roll: DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bang bang! GOLD! Kiss kiss. :D Well done Peter Wilson. DD
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Gold and silver in the canoeing,yeah.Mig
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    oooh its getting better everyday .Thanks for keeping us posted :) , fowler only wants to watch footy when i get home :(
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    I just missed the shooting but caught the exciting bit of the canoeing as the Test match is currently rained off.

I have to say, DD, when I read the header Olympic clay pigeon shooting wasn't quite what I was expecting :lol: I'm sure our good old mate rehab44 would have had something fascinating to say about it but I can't possibly comment.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Mr DD will be sniggering tonight like the overgrown (even at 5' 4") schoolboy that lurks inside every man. It was the doubtle trap event. :roll: I found it interesting and the little puffs of pink powder coming from within the shattered orange discs was so pretty! Overall we've had a pretty good day - then the girly cyclists turn up. :roll: Surely they a) know the rules and b) practise these things? Hey-ho, you cannot legislate for human frailty. DD
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Watch it DD you know how easy it is to set me off with this talk of banging, kissing, pink,puffs and powder im sweating here girl.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    OH has been coming home from work to find me with telly on watching the Olympics and has started calling me an Olympic-addict! I hate to agree with him but I have even started checking start times for events on the Olympic website! I have been enjoying the Gymnastics and looking forward to Athletics.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I watched it and it took me a while to realise our guy was in the lead! I had enjoyed watching the canoeing so thought I'd take a peep and we were leading in that with 3 to go! And then we had Gemma Gibbons giving it her all in the judo for a silver. She looked inspired and I think she was trying to make amends for the failure of the rest of the judo squad.

I missed the cycling due to the gymnastics but later saw we had our 5th gold medal. Shame about the girls being disqualified :(

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein