It should be a gold for our Colin1

Options
creakyowl
creakyowl Member Posts: 63
edited 9. Aug 2012, 18:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
One of the highlights for me now is logging on and finding posts from Colin. Be it jokes, the post about the speed camera which got me momentarily wound up, or flying a BA plane round our cul de sac in Norwich which I did with the appropriate link, I have loved them all.

They are top notch, Colin, and especially appreciated as I know your health has been up and down by the sounds of it lately.

Thank you and for me it is another gold medal effort.

Creaky

Comments

• jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Yes i agree creaky I really enjoy Colins posts they cheer me up . Thanks for all your cheering posts Colin its a gold from me to................jillyx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Yep Colin the old ones are the best.Mig
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Well he certainly has a golden personality :D
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I for one don't know how he does it. Despite being in pretty poor health he still pops in to make us giggle, bless him. Well pointed out, Creaky! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    A lovely post. which hopefully will give Colin a smile. He does make me laugh with his posts, I loved the airplane one and so did my friends toddler.

Enjoy gold Colin. :D
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Colin has always been a winner on here; a definite champion :!: :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I agree 100,000,000% Our Colin is so funny! He always manages to put a smile on my face, and like at the moment with me feeling very poorly I read one of his posts and he cheers me up, just when I need it. And he does this when he is very poorly! My hero! He should have several gold medals!! He should get an award from one of these award show's you see on telly!
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Yeah Well done colin , Keep em coming :lol::lol::lol:
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Thank you Colin.
    yes you have won a gold from me you are made of gold so please take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Hey thanks you all sure know how to make a guy feel good thank you so much. I’m sure I wrote on Migs post about me wearing Lycra but could not find it. Anyway by way of thanks a little story for you all THANK YOU XXX

I was worn out doing nothing again, just sort of relaxing watching TV I was half asleep and half awake you know the feeling, Then I hear Mrs C shattering my tranquility. COLIN. Colin
    Yes love, are you going to fix the door tonight its hanging off it hinges. Oh Mrs C what do you think I am , have I got Joiner stamped on my forehed I’m watching telly leave me alone.

You said you would mend the hoover weeks ago and its still broken Colin, cant you fix that whilst your watching Telly. Oh Mrs C you are stupid do I have electrician stamped on me forehead, leave me alone I’m watching telly.

What about the broken window in the bathroom is so cold in there when I get a shower you have been fixing that for 12 months, For god sake Mrs C are stupid do I have glazier stamped on my forehed leave me alone I’m going to the pub away from your nag nag nag thats all you do I’m off.
    And off I went to the pub, Well it wasent long before I began to feel guilty it was a beautiful warm summers night ( this was last night by the way) so I though ill go the chippy and get her a bag of chips and go home early.
    When I reached my house there was Mrs C sitting by the front
    With my tool box, the door frame was fixed and the door back on its hinge. Well youve been busy I said got you some chips here, I wasent busy at all she said, Well who fixed the door I asked, You better sit down Colin and ill tell you.
    When you went to the pub I was so upset I came and sat by the door. As I sat sobbing my heart out, yes thats right Colin sobbing my heart out !!!!. A lovely young man came riding past the house on his bike, He was tall slim and had a very athletic body, “ Oh yes he was dressed in LYCRA “ all tight and smooth, he came over and put his arm round me and asked if I was ok, I told him what happened and that you went to the pub, Guess what he said to me Colin, first he asked if we had tools so I went and got them, Then he asked me to make a choice, I could make love to him or bake him a cake and in return he wound mend the door. Well I was gob smacked I hardly knew what to say. I looked at her and asked what type of cake she made for him!!!she looked into my eyes and said are you stupid Colin do I have Jamie Oliver stamped on my forehead.
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE