just had my leg caressed

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 12. Aug 2012, 13:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
There I was, sitting quietly on the patio area outside the tearoom at our local garden centre enjoying a pot of tea and slice of fruit cake (not good for my diet, I know), when he walked up to me. He had the most gorgeous thick hazel coloured hair and the largest deep brown eyes I had ever had the luck to dreamily gaze into. He stood close to me and caressed my leg. A bit forward I thought, particularly as hubby was sitting next to me. But sadly "he" wasn't some tall, dark and handsome stranger - "he" was a dog. He was caressing or rather nuzzling my leg and left me with dog drawl all over my smart cream trousers.

It's a lovely tea room and when you ask for "tea for two", you get TWO glass teapots which hold THREE cups each and only pay £1.95. Now that is what I call "jolly good value for money."

Have a lovely day every one.

Janet xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's the male of the species for you in a nutshell, Janet. The initial touch promises so much but then they go and slobber all over you :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    and then they start begging.Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Ahh :D

How lovely Janet. Make you feel soooo loved don't they dogs?

and the tea sounds like a bargain too :wink:

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    That's the male of the species for you in a nutshell, Janet. The initial touch promises so much but then they go and slobber all over you :wink:
    Took the words right out of my mouth... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara