Tried to post today

Options
Colin1
Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
edited 17. Aug 2012, 19:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi guys been trying to post but, for some reason i cant seem to get my head round things. Just cant seem to be suportive at the moment , I'm back in for the second part of my rituximab on Wednesday but its totally wiped me out. I'm going to rest up for a couple more weeks so ill see you all then. Thanks for being nice to me. Man hug for Tony so sorry mate. Got my dad in hospital hes really ill and i'm strugling so much to get in and see him. Hes 89 bless him.
Yours
Colin XX
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE

Comments

• 7worlds
    7worlds Member Posts: 302
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey Colin, So sorry to hear your Dad isnt too good. Am thinking about you.

7worlds
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Well Colin, maybe it's time to receive some support, you give out lots as well as laughs and smiles.

I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday and hoping it goes ok. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, even though you are struggling to get in and see him I bet he knows you are thinking of him and loving him. I hope he picks up soon.

You have lots to try to get your head around, I'm not surprised you find it tough, everybody would do.

I send you much love and a big, big hug!

LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Colin,

I am so sorry to hear that you have your own worries at this time and those for your dad too. You have so much going on, Colin. Please accept our kind thoughts being sent to you as you sure need them and you definitely are very generous when looking out for others. Many of us are well aware of how much you have to cope with your own problems, let alone everyone elses. You rest up for as long as you need and thank you for posting so that we know the reasons why you are not active on the forum. Otherwise we begin to miss and worry about you.

Sending you over strength and courage and gentle hugs,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Colin, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, and also that you're feeling so unwell yourself. I hope things will improve for you soon, and I will be thinking about you.
    Love Joan xxx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    hi colin
    sorry to here about your dad..big huggs sent to you.
    will miss your postings..but you take care and get well.
    georgie :)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope all goes well on Wednesday,will miss you,come back soon.Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You do what you need to do to get yourself through this tough time. Rest assured we'll all still be here when you are able to come back! Take care, I hope your Dad is being properly cared for and that you soon feel brighter in yourself. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Colin

Sorry to hear about your dad , hope he recovers soon .Sorry you are not so well yourself , try to take it easy i know its hard .Thinking of you .

karen xxxx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi Colin, I'm really sorry you're not feeling so good. When you feel like that, the best thing you can do is rest. Hopefully things will improve after your second infusion. They are meant to make you better after all. So you just rest up and give it the best chance possible.
    I'm sorry to hear about your dad, my thoughts are with you both.
    Please take care of you.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi colin we are here if needed but understand you have so much going on that posting not top of list of got to do.
    sorry about your dad save energy for him take care rest when you can val
    val
  • creakyowl
    creakyowl Member Posts: 63
    Options
    Thinking of you Colin.

Hope you feel a bit better soon and best wishes to your dad too.

Creaky
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Colin so sorry to hear about your Dad, I hope you are feeling better in your self soon,take care & best wishes
    Sue
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Colin,

Hope your Rituximab goes alright tomorrow and please don't worry about not being supportive of anyone on here at the moment as you have your own troubles.

I really hope your dad gets through this and that start to feel better yourself very soon.

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Oh Colin so sorry to read about your Dad and how difficult it is to get to visit him because you are so wiped out. Fatigue is just as much a problem as pain.

Good luck with the rituximab. Hope to see you around the forum when you are feeling up to it.

Elizabeth :D
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Sorry you arent too good Colin and having the worry of your Dad as well.

The Rituximab wipes me out for a day or two after, not a great feeling at all.

Take care
    Kath x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Colin I will be thinking about you and your dad...you are such a lovely man and have been so supportive to many...so now you need a break to concentrate on getting better ....we will all be here when you feel like you want to post.
    Here's some hugs to keep you going..(((((())))....nice warm women ones. :D
    You take care of yourself xxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope things went well for you today,thinking of you and your family.Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Colin

I am so sorry to hear about your dear Dad, my fingers are crossed for you both.

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Colin just to say ...I am still thinking of you and your dad...hope he will be ok and that you feel a little better very soon xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    Options
    Hope you and your dad are feeling better Colin.x