I'm back

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 24. Aug 2012, 04:45 in Living with Arthritis archive
so had my feet scanned this morning ,all toe joints have fluid in them except for little toes,consultant who did the scan is the one i see in clinic did not want to drain the fluid as this could lead to infection of the feet,she showed me the scan as she did it ,there was that much imflammation going on it looked like fireworks going off (things show up in different colours) so at the moment i'm to up the steroids from 5mg to 10mg to get me a bit more comfortable.So i am having liver scan next week,i will call upon your services again,and on sept10th its back to the rhemmy clinic to see what happens next.Thank you for your company just what i needed to keep me calm.Mig

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,940
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Mig
    i'm pleased it all went well for you. i wll be in your pocket anytime you need me.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi mig,
    at least now you know what's what.
    I hope the extra steroids help.
    I'll be in your pocket for the scan and the Rheumy appointment.
    You can relax for a while now.
    All the best, ((((()))))
    Numpty
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Mig glad you are now home and that you now know what the trouble is with your poor feet. Lets hope that the increase in your steroids help you.

I will be in your pocket for your liver scan without a doubt :wink: but on the 10th I think I had better not as I have an appointment to see my surgeon :shock: but.....I will think of you, :wink: perhaps we can send each other good vibes eh? :D on that day.

I wish you well and say "rest up now" and enjoy a nice cuppa.

Love Juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Aww Mig you must be shattered, gosh how strange to see the inflammation like that..the only scan I have seen was my back...but that was after I had it done.
    Now you put your feet up, and I will be with you on the 10th xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • pegleg
    pegleg Member Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi there :D , glad your back home and hopefully feeling more comfortable on the new tablets , will join you again for your next visit xx
  • SheilaD
    SheilaD Member Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi Mig

Glad you back home with more tablets to help you feel more comfy. Get your feet up and rest those pesky feet. :lol:

I will be present for pocket duty for your next appt. Missed it today as I was attending my own Rhuemy appt. :roll:

Love n Hugs
    SheilaD xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I hope the steroids make a noticeable difference to your tooties, to have that degree of inflammation is not good, is it? Keep your feet up as much as you can ( :wink: ) and count me in for PDs when you go for the liver scan. I had one of those done a while ago and it was a doddle. Rest up now, these appointments can take it out of one. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    Options
    Hope the steroids help with your feet.Will be there for your next appt.x
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Hi Mig,

I hope your poorly sore firework toes turn into tranquil calm things with the steroids and of course I'll be ready for the pocket duties next time and henceforth!

Lots of rest and elevating the fireworks now

Love LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hi mig

I am so sorry about all that inflammation :( Good that you have 'proof' of the pain though.

My fingers are crossed for you that the steroids do help you a lot.

Take care

love

Toni xx