Rhummy Appointment News!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 24. Aug 2012, 14:01 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi All, Just popping in to let you know how I got on at the hospital this morning. The news is the consultant now thinks I have Inflammatory Arthritis! He is sending me for scans and I have had to have another blood test for my blood markers! And he wants to see me in 4-6 weeks to (depending on blood and scan results) discuss possible change in meds and having steroid injections. The one thing he wouldn't discuss was whether that means I don't have Osteo-porosis even though I was diagnoised with it 12yrs ago! Or wether that means I have Inflammatory Arthritis as well as Osteo-porosis?!

Oh well I'm off to relax and finish getting stuff ready for my holiday! See you all in a fortnight!! 8)

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I suppose you'll know more after the scans and bloods.
    Anyway, you have a brilliant holiday, relax and enjoy yourself.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Things sound really positive,have a great holiday.Mig
  • Soretoe2
    Soretoe2 Member Posts: 198
    Options
    At least you now know and are in the 'loop' to help you get it all sorted. Have a great holiday and try and forget all your worries for a while.
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I am glad to hear you are being checked for inflammatory arthritis. I am sure once all the results are in, that he will clarify your diagnosis and treatment plan.

Enjoy your holiday.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    That sounded a good appointment :D
    Now go and enjoy your lovely holiday :D

Love Juliepf x