What's wrong with me

Cumin
Cumin Member Posts: 2
edited 29. Aug 2012, 15:11 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all,

A few weeks ago I noticed pain in my toes on my left foot, and pain on the joint of my right toe

I've tried ibuprofen gel, and radox bath salts but nothing has helped.

The pain isn't that bad but it's uncomfortable and i have to ever so slightly plant my foot differently with my left foot so it doesn't hurt

I'm "only" 32 and generally healthy. Joints are not swollen, not red, no other symptoms what so ever...does this sound like the dreaded arthritis

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Cumin, we're not doctors so can't tell you what this may or may not be. I would advise you to keep a diary for a week or so, noting what hurts, where and when, what helps or makes things worse etc so that when you go to see your GP you will have some detailed information to show him / her. I wish you well and please let us know how you get on. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi cumin

l think DD's advice is sound a record will be very ueful if it doesn't settle so you can show the doc.

they seem to like to know how many out of ten the pain is 0 being fine and 10 being agony!

If you aks your pharmacist in the meantime he/she may have some advice on other things you can try over the counter.

Take care

Love

Toni xx