thank you all

Options
kazt84
kazt84 Member Posts: 28
edited 28. Aug 2012, 13:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi thank you every one for your advice, at last my doctor is refering me up to a rhumy for imflamorty arthritis.
Many thanks
Caroline

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good for you Caroline, and I do wish you well with the appointment, if I was you I would be keeping a pain diary, and a list of anything you can think of that has effected you ie hair loss, rashes, swollen joints, and dont forget a list of any questions you would like to ask xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh that is good news and I totally agree with Barbara, keep a diary of stuff, what helps and what doesn't etc, and I hope you see someone sooner rather than later. Please keep in touch before then though so we get to 'know' you a little better. We also offer pocket duties, i.e. we're there with you in spirit when you go, so let us know the date and whether you would like any of us to 'turn up'! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Soretoe2
    Soretoe2 Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Hello Caroline,
    Good for you, at least you will get some answers at last and hopefully some treatment to make your life easier. A diary or list is a great idea. It's also nice if you can take someone along with you for support.
    Please post once you have some news. Good Luck and best wishes, Joy
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    take photos of any swelling you get as it not always there when you have your appointment val
    val
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    That's great news! I hope you get some progress. Let us know how you get on xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter