Well todays the day

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 19. Sep 2012, 13:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Having both decided that we need to lose weight ( me more than OH ) :oops: :roll: we are going to our first slimming world meeting tonight how we get on only time will tell but at least we wil be able to encourage one another if we are both doing it. :D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope it goes well for both of you,the couple who slim together stay together.Mig
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    good luck we are both healthy eating as he needs to for his blood sugar levels and i need to for joints so far so good but found the whole meal bread did not help stomach so i am back on white bread lol good luck it will be worth it val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Good for you, it will make such a difference that hubby is going has well , my hubby thinks its only women that should watch there weight... :? :roll:
    Good luck with it you can do it, my niece goes to SW and she loves it and has done really well.x
    Love
    Barbara
  • arfaitis
    arfaitis Member Posts: 155
    Options
    As Barbara says you can do it, just keep at it and resist the temptation to stray.
    Two tips I can offer, don't buy anything you shouldn't eat, make smaller meals serving up on smaller plates, try not to watch TV adverts.
    Very good luck I am sure you will crack it, you sound determined.

Arfa
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Good luck, Turbogran and Mr TG. Please keep us informed.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Carol,

It's nice that you and your OH are going to the meetings together as you will be able to support each other.

I'm also trying to lose weight, so we'll have to compare notes :D

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    What sensible TGs you both are - the very best of luck and I look forward to hearing a progress report in due course. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Well done both of you Carol

Fingers crossed for you both

Love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    thanks for your encouragment
    Mig think we'd stay together anyway after 42 years we have got usedto one anothers ways.

Val were lucky we can both eat wholemeal bread with no problems

Barbara have 2 people only a phone call away who can give me advice as they are both on sw and doing well.

Arfa on the plan there are foods we can unlimited amounts of so you never need to be hungry. and there are also some allowed treats :D

Toni, DD, Joan, and Sticky yes I wil keep everyone informed and Joan feel free to pm me if you want any ideas or info. No I'm not expert :roll: :roll: but as I say I have many types of help to advise me. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx