Disaster

arfaitis
arfaitis Member Posts: 155
edited 25. Sep 2012, 10:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
No not a real one, but a mock one to take place at our sports centre in January.
We have been asked to act as evacuees after a local chemical explosion and leakage, they want us to pretend to have any number of complaints when the sports centre is turned into a centre for evacuees and injured.
The whole idea is to see if the staff of the centre are up for it, that's a laugh they can't get things out in time now, it is going to be hilarious, although essential.
I have decided to be myself, that will fool them. :lol::lol:
Mind you I was an evacuee in the last war when we were bombed out, so I must be an expert. :shock: :)

Arfa

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    You're braver than I am, arfaitis. I don't want to be dropped off a stretcher :lol: I'd be staying at home.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    being january I hope that they salt the path way to the centre or else there could be some real casualties :shock:

Sounds interesting :) you will have to tell us all about your experience :D

Hope you enjoy it

Love Juliepf x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    i want to be some one with loads of make up on looking like burns etc would be great seeing how they look at me have great time val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Arfa..you do make me laugh...I think they should have you organizing it...bet there aren't many evacuees there....now you give um what for... hope you enjoy it... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    I was once a casualty for a mountain rescue training assessment, it is a good laugh so do enjoy Arfa and let us know how you get on. LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter