This news item made me smile

knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 26. Sep 2012, 08:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
I had to laugh when I read this:-

A survey has been carried as to how women's breasts move. Quote
"their study found that women in their twenties and thirties experience a large amount of up-and-down bouncing while exercising - but those aged
between 45 and 65 typically experience less vertical movement, with more left-to-right and in-and-out motions instead. The women, who were all a size 34D, walked on a treadmill bare chested for two minutes, while their movements were recorded using 3D imaging cameras."

I now know why my long necklaces always swing from left-to-right because my breasts do and I thought it was because I walk lop sided with my replacement hip :roll: :roll: :lol: .

Janet xx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    did they just do this so they could see them with no tops on. why would any one find it interesting???? what would it prove ?? and how much did they pay them to take part wonder how much they spent on the whole thing ???.

val
    val
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    I'm sure they had a very good reason for this survey, I just can't imagine what it could be :lol::lol:
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    yea it made me smile

we can all jiggle jaggle on a treadmill especially with a bigger bosum..tee hee what was the consensive of this?................Mariexx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    I'm sure they had a very good reason for this survey, I just can't imagine what it could be :lol::lol:

It was a survey about the effectiveness of sports bras. As I've just started a fitness programme, I was interested to read this. What about women over 65 :?: Perhaps they decided that we were beyond help by that age :roll:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh I love it :lol: ...Numpty maybe you are not walking so bad after all...
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    What about moobs? Bet they didn't study them. :roll: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    mine have never moved either way.....they aren't big enough :lol:

Your post did make me smile though :lol:

Juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Mine go every which-way, especially when the tassels (now gathering dust) are being employed. Their latest is a slide into the nearest armpit when I lie on my back. :roll: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    Glad my post raised a few smiles :D . I might have looked good topless on a treadmill a few years ago, but certainly not now! I don't look too bad from the front, but sideways on - oh no.

Janet xx