Challenging Pain courses Oct/Nov + Kathryn's view on one

elnafinn
elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
edited 26. Sep 2012, 22:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
AC shared a link via FaceBook:

If you live in Derby, Bury St Edmunds or Hemel Hampstead and the pain of arthritis or other long term condition is getting you down right now - why not register for one of our Challenging Pain courses this Autumn. Derby (23 & 30 October)..., Hemel Hampstead (5 & 12 November) and Bury St Edmunds (12 & 19 November) Call us on 0845 650 4400 or email courses@arthritiscare.org.uk

Kathryn from Cambridge contacted us recently to share her experience from the Challenging Pain course she joined in the Summer.

‘I recently went on the Challenging Pain workshops in Cambridge, run by Jane and Caroline. I found them very useful and have felt inspired to start writing a blog about living with osteoarthritis.

http://www.kathrynwritesthis.blogspot.co.uk

I found the wealth of information and the techniques for breathing and relaxation of great benefit. The course empowered me to make decisions about my life, how I approach health professionals, and inspired me to set myself goals. I'm now working on those goals to improve the quality of my life. My pain remains but I now have a more positive outlook about my future’.
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.

Comments