Live forum?

nicetomeetu
nicetomeetu Member Posts: 63
edited 27. Sep 2012, 18:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Only joined today and I feel so involved reading your posts. I can relate to each one of you.

I am just wondering is there a live forum on here, were we can chat to members like a watsapp thingy?

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi nicetomeetu,
    Nice to meet you too :!: :D

No there isn't a live forum on here, but we are a very lively bunch of people, so I hope you will keep posting. :D

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • nicetomeetu
    Aww, thank you for your reply.

I will keep posting and once again nice to meet you :lol:

Hugs xx
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Hello Niceto meet you,Hope you are haveing a good day .Marrianne :)
  • nicetomeetu
    Hi Marianne,

I have just come on for a bit then I am going to apply for some jobs. Thank you for asking, I wish I could say something positive, but I don't feel very cheery at the moment. It's like, which bit do I deal with, the pain, the fatigue or depression. Are they all connected? I don't know.

However, coming on this sight has given me strength and I hope I can learn to enjoy life again soon.

:) xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    and it's nice to meet you too :wink:

This site is a fabulous place to be and should really help to lift your spirits. Nice folks trucking along helping each other get by with a laugh, a shoulder or a hug.

Well done for keeping applying for jobs....which is worse? Fatigue maybe?? well It all depends what day you catch me on :wink:

Love and hugs

Toni xxx
  • nicetomeetu
    Hi Tony,

This is the only place I feel people understand me. Even my best friend embarrases me when she see's me outside. I get the usual 'Oh are you okay, you look like you are you in pain, you poor thing. I feel like saying, 'No, I am walking like this for the fun of it.'

:roll: