I'm happy happy happy

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 4. Oct 2012, 14:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
good result a slimming world tonight lost 3 and a half pounds this week making 9 pounds altogether got 1st award sticker for loseing half a stone and certificate for being slimmer of the week. Oh lost 1 and a half ponds
our combined weight loss in 2 weeks is 1 stone half a pound. so i'm a happy little ( or maybe not so little :lol: ) bunny. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's brilliant news, Turbogran. Well done you - and Mr TG too. Please don't disappear altogether though :lol: And please keep us updated.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Sticky that made me laugh :lol: dont think i'll disppear well not for a long time yet anyway :) and will keep you updated watch this space. :lol::lol: but seriously i do need to loose quite a lot and am hoping it will help with my mobility carrying around less weight. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Well done Turbogran. That's brilliant. I keep losing a couple of pounds then putting them back on again. Just can't keep it up for more than a couple of weeks.
    Christine
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Go Turbogran, you really are turbo at this aren't you?! Congratulations, that's a big achievement.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    That's brilliant news, Carol :!: Well done :!: :D

I have also lost half a stone in the past few weeks, and some of my clothes are beginning to feel a bit loose now. The best thing is that my blood pressure has come down too, and is now at a healthy level instead of borderline high. I've done this with a combination of healthy eating and regular exercise- it really does work! :D

Keep up the good work, and I will too :!: :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well done keep it up sure you will keep doing great it helps when doing it together val
    val
  • vwkamper
    vwkamper Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi,

Good for your you keep up the good work :)

lexy
    P.M.A Positive Mental Attitude.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hey Carol,

Wow, what a star you are! :D Not just talking about it, but actually losing it! :lol: That is meant in the nicest possible way! Good news for OH too. :D

Slimmer of the week then? I hope there will be more certificates of that nature too for you.

Power to you!

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    My word, you are doing well aren't you!
    Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Well done to Joan too!
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Joan,

Congratulations to you too. :D Great work. :D In the end, it does not matter how you do it, but if less food is eaten, the end result is the same and any kind of exercise is better than none. 8) :wink:

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Go Carol well done girl great feeling when you get results like that, helps keep you motivated keep up the good work waiting on the next instalment............tc.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    That's great turbogran! You should be very proud of yourself! You keep it up! Keep us posted! :)
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,954
    Options
    Hello Carol
    good for you i hope it helps with your pain.
    take care
    good luck Joan as well.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you all
    your replies help and at the moment i am really determind to do this and lose weight. :):):):)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    I think you'll make it. I know there's a slowing down period after the first week or two but I'm sure you'll persevere - if only to beat Mr Turbogran :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright