fantastic evening at theatre

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 8. Oct 2012, 14:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
Oh WOW and double WOW and WOW again! Fantastic evening at the theatre with the family watching the utterly brilliant Mugenkyo Taiko Drummers. I have seen four of their shows and this was the best yet, in fact I would describe it as an all round exhilarating and invigorating energetic experience. If they were putting on a second performance tonight locally then I would be there! Just fantastic!!!!

If you haven't seen them and they are appearing in your area - then go.

Best wishes to all.

Janet x

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    My mum saw them a few years ago said the same about them they woz amazing, it's odd though K D that only I have replied to this post, the forum still hasn't got it's post rehab mojo back, I do love it here but it isn't the same even though a lot of new people have filled the gaps and all of them are really decent poster and genuine people but there's just something that it still lacks and I'm sure it's Len and Del aka the terrible two, I know I'll get flack for saying so but it does it really lacks it's old mojo, right now it's like a gohst ship on here
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    so glad you had great time always nice when better than you thought it would be.
    mel yes they are missed but less ups and downs now not sure if that good or bad
    there are lots of other posters missed some because they go to bad to post others because they are much better and buisy living life to the full trisher and pixiland fairy couple that come to mind.
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Yeah pixies and faires that's Jan she's on facebook now I chat sometimes with her val she's doing OK, Len was great on here but I feel guilty for not keeping an eye on him and I also made the mistake of taking sides to often and it only made it all worse, since Lens been gone we including the few ladies on here Len and I had words with are getting on OK, Len was a catalist for a few silly arguments but he was also truly a dynamic free spirit but he did have the bloody devil in him and that's what finished him off in the end and sadly he took Del with him, I still keep in coms with him he's still on saga but to be fair this site is sooooo much better than there if you think it was ever out of order on here then keep off of sagazone it's haunted by some truly horrible pople, I can honestly say even in the bad times on here no one I was arguing with were ever that bad, saga is a odd place really best avoided, I'd like to see some new energy back on here but not like saga good God no please not like saga!!. :lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    They sound good, Knuckleduster, I've not heard of them before but I will keep an eye open. I love drums and would like to have a go myself. There's a local percussion band in my area that welcomes allcomers - but they rehearse in the evening and that is my flattest time. I saw the Kodo drummers many moons ago in London - and there was a terrific performance by part of the Swiss Army at the Edinburgh Tattoo a couple of years ago. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you can get to see them again soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    Sounded fantasic Knuckleduster :)

I know I would have loved it. I love that sort of sound - it reverberates in my heart I think :?

If they come near me I might just go :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Yes DD and Toni do go if you get the chance. They are amazing. They run workshops at their base in Scotland and I would love to give it a go but for the old you know what in my wrists. Have written to the theatre manager pleading he gets them back again soon.

Janet x