Hello

wall1409
wall1409 Member Posts: 294
edited 23. Oct 2012, 09:25 in Say Hello Archive
I'm new here, went for my first physio yesterday and see Rheumatologist for results tomorrow. Physio have already told me I have moderate osteoporosis of the spine. Struggling with pain and inflamation but this has been going on now for 17 months so just pleased I am finally getting a diagnosis.

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Wall

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like things are finally moving for you, I bet you are pleased to finally get a diagnosis. Good luck tomorrow with the Rheumy and do let us know how you get on. Pain, inflammation, fatigue, they all interlink and are very hard to deal with. We all know how you feel and are happy to chat about it. The Living with Arthritis forum is where we tend to have ideas and support on how to deal with those so take a look.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, big hugs,

LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello from me, too, Wall1409. I hope you manage to get your diagnosis. These things can take some time if you don't have classic symptoms. As LV says, we're always happy to offer support and advice so do let's know how you get on. And good luck!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi Wall

Welome to a great place for support,comfort,advice and not forgetting the laughs, hope all goes well for you tomorrow good luck and keep us posted how you go.................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • wall1409
    wall1409 Member Posts: 294
    Hi all, thanks for your replies. I never got results, instead I am being sent for an MRI scan, rhuematologist said he is concentrating on what this isnt rather than what it is, he seemed concerned about my sudden hearing loss which I lost 70% per cent in both ears from all levels 2 years ago and mentioned that my bloods though essentially normal were showing something to do with the immune system so he took them again. Getting MRI on 30th of this month and going to physio again on 1st novemeber as physiotherapist told me they should have results in and can tell me there and then.