Hello.

Susanjanemoon1957
Susanjanemoon1957 Member Posts: 6
edited 10. Oct 2012, 11:03 in Say Hello Archive
Hello, my name is Susan. I rejoined here last week. I am 55 years old, been married for 37 years next week. I have osteoarthritis in my ankles, both knees, both shoulders, and hands. Also diabetic neuropathy in both feet/ legs and both hands. Type 2 diabetes. Retinopathy, a cataract in my left eye. Oh and having tests for Angina.........enough for now. I recently gave up work because I could not stand for as long as I used to. But I get bored at home........so expect to see me on here lots. Xxx
Susan xxx

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Susan welcome back, as you know what a fabulous place this is, gosh you have a lot going on sorry to hear that. I only joined a few weeks ago and am overwhelmed by the support and kindness I have recieved in such a short time. I have OA in my hands and due to get a finger fusion soon. I also have a very rare neurological condition which affects sensory and autonomic nerves on a lot of my body(idiopathic at the mo), looking forward to seeing you around...................Marie
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Susan and welcome back from me too. You sound to have a lot going on there and have done very well to manage to work for so long with it all. I'll look forward to seeing you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright