Strictly Come Dancing

Options
alanthemanc
alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
edited 14. Oct 2012, 09:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
I quite like this show, at least the judges seem to know what they are looking for.What do you think, is Bruce doing a good job, or does he need putting out to grass.
All in all, there's something very British about it, although the best dancers are from the Russsian / Balkens.
The only complaint I have is that there seems to be a couple of contestants who have danced before to quite a high standard, so they have an advantage.
After last week I've stopped watching the X Factor altogether...... a fix.
Alanthemanc

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi i love to watch it but often record then foward fast through bruce he is well past it and spoils a good show but who ever craig likes you can bet len wont and if len is positive about then craig isnt but i like craig best he tells it as it is and does try to add positive comments val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Brucey is perfect for it isn't he Alan?

Let's keep him a bit longer :wink:

As for the X-factor it IS a fix. I know someone who was 'in' it who dropped out because of the storyline they 'concocted' for her :?

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Alan
    I hope you are keeping okish..
    I love come dancing...I suppose we are used to Brucie ..must say I cant imagine anyone else doing it.x
    Love
    Barbara
  • alanthemanc
    alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
    Options
    Barbara/ Frog
    Yeh ok, but I keep getting really bad flare ups, god knows what I'll be like when the steroids don't work anymore.
    Back to Bruce... yeh , keep him for a bit longer. I like this show because there in no real backstabbing like some others. Alanthemanc
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Bruce can be a bit wearing at times with his corny jokes etc. but I think he is more lively and energetic this year than last. Somehow the show wouldn't be the same without him.

The standard is high this year, but some people who've been on stage a lot before have an advantage, even if they haven't done ballroom dancing previously. The show is good entertainment though, and I like all the dresses and costumes.

Alan, sorry to hear that you keep getting bad flare ups.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif