Hurting now!

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 16. Oct 2012, 05:39 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well folks,

We went to our friends wedding in Warwick Castle yesterday and it was magical. The Bride looked stunning as did the Bridesmaids. The Groom and Best Man were very handsome and everyone else scrubbed up very well. I did my reading as did another friend and we all smiled happily for the photographs! Then the party began! Well all I can say now is OUCH! I am totally wrecked and hurting now.

I knew it would be painful -I knew I would suffer but just for once I shrugged off 'Arthur's' hold on both my body and mind ( with the help of copious amounts of champagne and various other alcoholic beverages) and I had a wonderful time.

So now I am paying the price and do you know something it was worth all the pain and discomfort I had a ball!

Kate xx

PS I think that will be the last time until my big birthday in a couple of years time -I should have got over this by then!! Xx

Comments

• Loulou11
    Loulou11 Member Posts: 86
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good for you, I'm of the same mind. If imgonna feel it the day after I go on a major blowout to make it worth it hahaha it's good at the time!
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. It's good to forget Arthur once in a while even if we pay for it later.
    Christine
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Glad you had a good time.Mig
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    so glad it was worth it you just have to say **** off some times and do what you want good for you rest now keep meds up and be kind to your self val
    val
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Glad it was well worth it Kate..................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Well done you Kate :D

h025.gif

I can see you there dancing and drinking the night away

Glad you had a great time and am sure that the memory DOES make it totally worth it :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Kate I am so glad you had a good time..I have visited Warwick castle..and yes it is stunning.. some things are worth pay back time...hope it eases up very soon x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Sometimes it just has to be done!
    I'm pleased you had a great time, and hope the payback doesn't last too long. Take it easy and get ready for the next time.
    Numpty
  • katekelly
    Options
    Hi All,

Still hurting today but that's to be expected! Sadly Val I'm off the Anti-TNF at the moment because of having my teeth out next week so really am feeling it! Never mind trying to stay focused on the fact I've been here before ( and worse) on the pain scale and I've survived so I will again!

Positivity all the way!!

Love

Kate
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Well done for doing the reading, Kate. :D I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely time, and hope you will feel better soon.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Good for you hun...
    I'm really happy for ya. It's great to hear of folks managing to enjoy themselves.. I hope the payback has subsided now..
    Warwick Castle eh? Lovely place... :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • katekelly
    Options
    Yes Tony,
    It was a fabulous place to have a wedding specially as the Bride is Canadian! Her family were completely wowed by it as were we all! I'd been to the castle in the spring with some American visitors and that was where the idea came from-never expected it would actually happen there. The staff were brilliant and it had a fantastic atmosphere if a bit draughty and cool! Still a building that age is allowed to be.

Love

Kate x
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Wow! Warwick castle is a lovely place to have a wedding, at least you enjoyed yourself! Thats the thing if you want to have a good time you have to rest up before and suffer a fews days of pain. But at least you have good memories and lots of photo's to remember it by! Hope you didn't have too much of a hangover! :o:lol: Hope Arther doesn't make you suffer too much pain too long.
  • katekelly
    Options
    Hi Bubba,
    Hangover finally finished yesterday but Arthur still here-as always! Knees are BAD!As are feet, ankles toes, fingers etc !!
    Quite looking forward to having my jaw broken and teeth removed tomorrow as it means somewhere different will hurt! Now that's positive thinking!!

Love Kate x