oh dear

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 17. Oct 2012, 14:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
weight loss update not so good this week only lost half a pound but I'm not unhappy about it cos at least it was down a loss and not a gain. In fact after OH not loosing anything last week he lost 2 pounds and beat me this week,
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Every little helps,don't be downhearted .mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Carol that's fantastic news, don't worry you are probably retaining fluid like OH did lat week, look at him this week how much he has lost, you will be the same next week, and you still LOST, do not beat your self up about it. been there, did it worn the t-shirt........... if you are interested have posted a few low calorie recipie's on chit-chat, I know what it is like when you are on a diet you get a bit fed up with the same food week in week out.........keep us posted ............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    thanks all i'm not bothered about it and marie you are probably right about the fluid retenion cos i have had to stop my water tabs for a week as suggested by doctor because last blood test showed a low sodium level. but i restart them on friday so hopefully that will help next week. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Well done, a loss is a loss, no matter how much or how little. You are doing really well. Keep up the good work.
    Numpty
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Too right Carol

you are going in the right direction

V pleased for hubby too I hope that has re-motivated him :D

love

Toni xx