Home now but big ouch!

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 18. Oct 2012, 15:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi,
Just a quick post to sy teeth out and that I've got my wish mouth hurts more than knees, feet, ankles etc. But at least they didn't have to break my jaw!
Going to bed now with some good painkillers And hopefully I'll get some sleep.
Nite all x

Ps by the size of the holes they were very big teeth -with a bit of luck that's another few pounds gone!!

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope it settles soon xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Aww Kate I am glad you have got that over with...hope you get a good nights sleep xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Glad its over with,hope you have a good nights sleep.((()))Mig
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    I do hope you get a good nights sleep, and that things are easier and a lot less painful tomorrow.

As I have said before, when it comes to dieting, a loss is a loss. Even if it means losing body parts :lol:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Well done for surviving the ordeal, Kate :!: I hope that your mouth will be less painful tomorrow.

I'm phobic about teeth extractions, so it was a big ordeal for me when I needed a tooth out a while ago. It ended up with the dentist's wife, who had just called in briefly to the surgery, having to hold my hand as her husband extracted the tooth. Afterwards, she said it was worse than if I'd been giving birth :shock:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Options
    Well it's silly o'clock and I haven't slept all night. Just cannot switch off which I'm really surprised at! Muscles feel lovely and relaxed particularly my neck so perhaps that has something to do with it! - who knows. Pain is manageable with lots of painkillers so hopefully I can keep onto of it.
    I was terribly dentist phobic myself Joan as I have always had trouble and as a child had one tooth out every month for over a year. In those days it was gas which I always reacted badly to and then one day the school dentist took 5out at once and I ended up in hospital. Having kids 'cured' me as I didn't want to pass on my phobia but if I miss an appointment I get 'twitchy' next time!
    Hopefully sleep will come in a little while -well I hope so!
    Love Kate x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    OH Kate

I hope things are easing now? and that you slept in the end

Lucy had four out for her brace and she had to have gas. These days it doesn't make you sicka nd she was so FUNNY!

" What's this stuff? It's lovely look I'm flying! Hello Dentist! Hello student lady over there! Hello Mum! Can you buy this stuff on ebay? I get everything off ebay!"

Love and hugs

Toni xxx

(dont get anything stuck in those holes :shock: )