Changes To Benefits

Options
silverbirch
silverbirch Member Posts: 63
edited 20. Oct 2012, 09:24 in Living with Arthritis archive
Anyone know what is going to change? I get AA as I was 65 when I found out I had RA, now wondering what these changes coming in in April will be.

Also got a phone call from th G.P.s this morning telling me they have made an appointment with the doctor to discuss my medication, they can't touch my meth because I get that from the hospital, just hope they don't take my co-dydramol off me.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry, can't help here. Have you tried DirectGov site or just googling the question?

I hope you can stay on whatever meds do it for you.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    Hi Silverbirch

I have to go every 6 months to get my meds reviewed. It's to stop people being on them indefinitely and their cupboards being full of unused meds. Hopefully, if your combination of drugs is working, they will leave well-alone for you.

Fingers crossed

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Sorry Im another that cant offer any help, but like Toni says they do review the meds from time to time...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Emily
    Emily Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Anyone know what is going to change? I get AA as I was 65 when I found out I had RA, now wondering what these changes coming in in April will be.

Also got a phone call from th G.P.s this morning telling me they have made an appointment with the doctor to discuss my medication, they can't touch my meth because I get that from the hospital, just hope they don't take my co-dydramol off me.

I was under the impression Attendance Allowance will not be touched by the Government.