Home from Uni wearing something new!

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 21. Oct 2012, 06:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
So Folks there I was this morning laying in bed feeling very sorry for myself-my jaw is still hurting from my teeth being taken out earlier this week-when the phone rang and it was Uber- cool Ellie-"can you pick me up from the station please Mum train is due in soon?" . " mouth sore feel poorly". " ok no problem see you in a bit!" with that I fell asleep. An hour later Hubby comes into bedroom -"Ellie's home and she's wearing something new!" " not a piercing?" I groaned. " not a tattoo?" " no"."well what?" " a cast on her arm!" well that got me out of bed I can tell you! Apparently she fell over last night and broke her wrist and ended up at the hospital! She assures me that alcohol was not a factor but I'm sure it played a little part! She must be ok though as she has now gone out to watch the rugger. So she has put.me to shame if that had been me I'd be bawling and crying and Ellie is laughing! Perhaps it's an age thing -you tend to bounce better at 19 or perhaps it' because the painkillers haven't worn off yet and the fun has yet to begin!
Kids!! Xx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Kate...poor Ellie ..bless they certainly know how to shock us....I hope its not too painful for her..like you say the painkillers will still be kicking in...and I hope your jaw is feeling less painful x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Kate :)

guess what I thought it would be??

an engegement ring :shock:

I hope she's ok though with her wrist? Kids eh? Was she sober when it happened do you think?

What are you going to write on her cast then?

Love

Toni xxx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Awe Kate poor Ellie and poor you hope you are both feeling a bit better today.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles