Good service

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 23. Oct 2012, 05:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
Are you surprised when you receive good service these days :?:
We seem to get so much poor and indifferent service that we've almost come to expect it when ordering anything.

However, we've just had some new loose covers made for our two old sofas by a firm which advertises extensively in the press. Their service has been really efficient so I'm very impressed. They came on the dot of any appointment time and couldn't have been more helpful. There was no pressure at all to buy, and the rep was very experienced and gave good advice.

They delivered the covers this morning, so my two old sofas now look like brand new. The delivery men were great and carried the conservatory furniture which we've been using back into place before bringing in the two sofas. They then checked that everything was exactly as we had ordered and that we were happy with everything before we settled the bill.

I'm not trying to advertise, but everything has gone so smoothly, with no hitches, so I'm quite surprised. We've had some very poor service from time to time by some other firms in the past.

The company is based in Preston, so it must be the good Lancashire people in charge
As I'm a Yorkshire lass, that is high praise indeed :lol:

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    it lovely when you get the service that you deserve glad it turned out so well val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    I am really pleased Joan

not only excellent service, but that you ahve been able to recycle your 'old' suite and turn it into a sparkling 'new' one :D

They deserve your praise

love

Toni xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Puts your faith back in humanity, gives you the feel good factor when you get great service, enjoy your "new" sofas Joan.......Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    Options
    I agree with you Joan it's always brilliant when you get good service.
    When we got married 35 years ago we could only afford one armchair and we decided to go for quality and bought a conventional Parker Knoll, then six months later bought another one. They survived four house moves and two children and became rather tatty but still comfortable to sit in. Two years ago I sent them off to a local furniture restorer and they came back better than new!

Janet xx