I've still got it!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 24. Oct 2012, 06:30 in Community Chit-chat archive
All last week my OH drove me potty over wanting a new mobile phone and not being able to decide which one the 'Samsung Galaxy S III' or the 'I Phone 4'. When he eventually decided on the 'Samsung Galaxy S III' he couldn't decide on which contract package! Buy the Thursday night he had decided on what package and was happy and sorted it. The Phone came and I have to say it is an amazing phone and it made my old Blackberry look stong age! After him driving me mad all weekend showing it off I decided I wanted one! So we looked for the package my OH had got and it wasn't there it had disappeared! So this morning after lying in bed last night setting a plan of action in my head of how I would approach the phone providers 'Three' who did the phone package and 'Vodaphone'. Now me I used to be a negoiator for an estate agent and I used to be pretty good! After just 10mins on the phone to 'Three' I had sorted a package that was better than my OH's and got the phone free when my OH had to pay £29! And I spoke to Vodaphone and and they couldn't beat the package 'Three' had offered me. So I've shown myself I've still got the old negotiating skills in me!! :wink:

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done bubbadog great when a plan comes together, will know where to come if needing any negotiating done ha ha, enjoy your new toy.........Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Well Done Bubba

I will be getting a galaxy 111 soon which will also be compatable with my android ipad .So what colour did you select ?

Fowls xx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Well done Bubbadog
    I call that success I've got a Galaxy Ace and love it. best phone
    Iv'e ever had.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Good for you bubba
    Must say I do love to negotiate, these phone company's are in competition with each other so it is always worth a go, my son has just .
    I am glad you like the phone, must say I do need a new one, I have had mine for 8 years... :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    Options
    fowls48 wrote:
    Well Done Bubba

I will be getting a galaxy 111 soon which will also be compatable with my android ipad .So what colour did you select ?

Fowls xx

Gone for pebble Blue! OH has brought me a posh case which is the same colour and he's brought me a matching colour Kindle case! So all matching! The phone will be here in an hr 'Three' just text me to say it's being couriered!
  • bubbadog
    Options
    Barbara I was shocked how out of date my Blackberry Curve looked against this Galaxy! What's taken the most time has been taking all the stuff off my old phone as I never realised how much I relied on the phone and how much I used it.
    If anyone would like my services to negotiate for them I charge by the hr! :lol: