hi im 25 from n east

csmail
csmail Member Posts: 2
edited 25. Oct 2012, 03:42 in Say Hello Archive
hi all had auther since age 16 battling on but been hard as im riddled with it how do you all cope

Comments

• wall1409
    wall1409 Member Posts: 294
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi, I'm from North east too, originally from Hartlepool but I live in Middleton St George now. Dont think we really cope, think we just get on with it as we cant do anything else but. I keep thinking there is a lot worse out there than me and there is. Bless you though, having it since 16 must have been rough too. Dont know about you but I have weepy episodes, feeling a bit like it today, dont know why and I'm not depressed, think its just fatigue to be honest. Anyway, nice to speak to someone from the North east
  • vwkamper
    vwkamper Member Posts: 132
    Hi

And welcome i'm south-east and each day is different
    I get up in the morning and take it as it comes and try to deal with
    it best way i can.

Good luck lexy
    P.M.A Positive Mental Attitude.
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Hi Lexi. I'm from Kent too - near Maidstone. I agree with what you said, but sometimes it is very difficult to stay positive when everything seems to be going against you, especially when you are on your own. There are always people worse off than maybe we are, but that doesn't stop our pain and problems. Some days it is easier to cope than others. I'm having great problems trying to get pain relief medications sorted out and am constantly having to return to my GP, yet again, and almost feel like giving up. Nothing I've tried seems to help, apart from giving me horrid side effects. Hey ho, another appointment to be made. Hope you are having as good a day as possible. Beryl
  • vwkamper
    vwkamper Member Posts: 132
    Beryl,

Oh believe me i know about the pain i have doc's 9am tomorrow friday 20th
    i'm maxed out on my pills so i'm stopping my prozac and starting duloxetine
    but your right about juggling the drugs.
    Hope you feel better soon.

lexy
    P.M.A Positive Mental Attitude.