got results

Options

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hey mi lovely, you know for sure that we will need that bus, in fact, maybe the double decker one?
    We all think a hell of a lot about ya hun... Toms if YBH'(TM) for ya from me and purrs n fuss from the Great White Dope..
    Xxxxx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Val, apologies are not needed, neither are individual replies. We care. Simples. We'll be here. Simples. You're loved. Simples. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Val
    We dont expect any thanks,but so glad it is helping xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i am so lucky to have a fab family and a group of friends who i have never met who give such great suport sleep a thing i not getting much of at moment have started a blog on cancer site just to get it out and get thinking straight the co cods affecting my thought process and making me sleep a bit lol was so angry with mum yesterday was having a lovely day oldest was taking part in half marathon his young lady my youngest, steve, me and mum had gone to watch start then gone down to breakfast the talk got to babies and girlfriend says she does not want any for 8 years as she wants to finnish collage and get a job first mum put some pressure on as she tends to i came back from toilet at this time and told girlfriend not to let any one pressure her either way it there decision no one elses mum got up set at this starts crying and says wishes she was dead now she under a lot of pressure and dad worse i know but it spoilt a special day for me one i need to have if am to get through next few months could have slapped her i do understand but am not in the right place mentaly to cope with it at moment so am not going to selfish it is but well i thinking of me at moment others can take care of them selves for a bit val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    p065.gif
    buss washed and ready to do the tour thanks all of you
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Ah, families. Ain't they great? :roll: You need to pull up your drawbridge, just snuggle up with Steve and think about you. S*d the rest of 'em, you need YOU time so make sure you get it. Have you told work about this? DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Good thinking, Val. Of course your Mum's under pressure too but you must look after number one right now (and for you that will be difficult). Others in your lovely family will help Mum.

OK, I see someone has lowered the hydraulics so, if someone will shove me from behind, I think I can get on that bus now. (((())))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • valval
    Options
    just waiting for doc to phone can not remember what the hec was told at hospital so asked for call to get it straight lol.
    letter got here lovley posty gave it to our tim so i could have it before work just as well got to be there hour early tut tut and it says liver she told me pancreas now am confused
    son and his girl friend cooking for us this week how lovely
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Val I am with the others its pamper time for you now....glad you found the bus because we will need it...now you enjoy you meal ...see your family feel better when they can help xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Val

I just wanted to say I will be on that bus tomorrow :wink:

I am thinking about you alot.

Love Juliepf x

(sticky I have pushed you on, will you now will you return the favour and pull me on :D )
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Thinking of you so much Val - and will be there on the bus tomorrow too.

Lots of love,

Tilly xxx
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Hi Val
    Sorry I have only just caught this thread.
    My thoughts are with you and I will be up bright and early to jump on the bus.
    Take the time to do things you enjoy and divert you thoughts.
    Enjoy the cooking the family are doing for you too!
    Much love.
    Ruby
  • barbara12
    Options
    Val the bus is packed and ready....we will all be there..with all sorts of goodies...and more hugs and good vibes (((((())) xx
    PS everyone has promised to be good xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    tea was lovely but letter from hopsital says liver biopsy ???? i expecting pancreas one will be interesting to find out what they are going to do
    val
  • valval
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Val the bus is packed and ready....we will all be there..with all sorts of goodies...and more hugs and good vibes (((((())) xx
    PS everyone has promised to be good xxx

have told trisher no brollys
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    ((((())))) xxxxx DD
  • Susiesoo
    Susiesoo Member Posts: 358
    Options
    I hope there's room for one more on that bus. Will be there with you tomorrow, Val. This really is the time to put yourself first.
    Thinking of you.

Susie
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Still thinking of you Val, and sending positive vibes and support for tomorrow.
    ((((()))))
    Numpty
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Val,

So sorry i have only just seen this, not been on for a while. I will be on the bus and i am thinking of you ((((((hugs))))) Just take it easy and listen carefully you will hear rustlings in your pockets :wink: guess who?

Rose x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow, Val. I hope things will go well for you and that everything will be explained re. the pancreas/liver query.

I will be on the bus with everyone else, but you have so many friends that I don't think we'll all fit on one. Consequently, I've ordered another one or two.

t4008.gif t4008.gif

I'm glad that Trisher isn't bringing her brolly. It's got a mind of its own, and I remember it well :lol:

Thinking of you and sending love and hugs (((((( ))))))

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    i am over whelmed with the kindness of you all the support is well got tears in my eyes thank you all so much Len Toni and Mel have all emailed me as well am so lucky to have found you all thank you again will be so much better to know you all there to watch over me who frisking trisher just to make sure that Brillo did make my eyes run last time ((())) to all val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    I am thinking of you val

((((())))))))

Love Juliepf x
  • valval
    Options
    julie47 wrote:
    I am thinking of you val

((((())))))))

Love Juliepf x

ty
    val
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    I'm thinking of your Val and will be with you all day. (((())))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    ((((())))) xxx