Letter from Dr & appt through

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 27. Oct 2012, 17:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
I had a letter from my G.P with a copy of the letter she had from my Rhummy. The results from the scans I had on my hands, wrists and ankles show I don't have Inflammatory Arthritis but I have Osteo-Arthritis in those areas. I knew this from the radiographer when I had the scans but to see it in writing from the Rhummy was a good feeling as he was saying when I 1st met him that I didn't have Arthritis, then he changed it to Inflammatory Arthritis and now it's Osteo-Arthritis! I think my G.P sent me the copy of the letter as we both have been laughing about it as it's in black and white in my file that I have Osteo-porosis! And it just shows how stupid some Consultants are if they don't read the notes!
Back to the letter, I recieved an appt this morning in the post to see my Rhummy but I have to go to Worcester Royal Hospital as Redditch Alex is full till Feb 2013! And the appt is for 19th November. So my dear ladies & Gents I will be asking for pocket duties for this appt, I will do a seperate request for the pocket duties.

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Will be with you for appointments.Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hi Bubba

At least you have got it in black and white now, count me in for pocket duties I will confirm when you repost nearer the time, have a lovely weekend.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • PowerOn
    PowerOn Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Hello bubbadog
    My goodness that is very confusing, is this now the final descision?
    Why so many guesses at what was causing you problems or is this standard keep guessing until something fits?
    I hope now you get good treatment.
    Well be ready for pocket dutues.
    Best joke I ever read, "With that information and a diagnosis of spondylosis, your doctor can develop a treatment plan‏" or back in reality totally ignore you. Is ok I have a sense of humour and a boxing glove, not defeated yet.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    count me and the fat cat in... :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP