What a mixed up and busy few weeks .

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 29. Oct 2012, 16:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
started about 2 and a half weeks ago when my grandson ended up in hospital for the second time in 4 weeks with attacks of pancreatitis, next day i'm told my uncle had been taken into hospital with suspected heart attack. grandson was in hospital for about a week and was then allowed home uncle seemed to be on the mend so things started to look up, then message from cousins wife my uncle had really gone down rapidly downhill
and was not expected to recover and he passed away the next morning.
now this week again be a bit up and down as yesterday was a good day as I had a St john ambulance award ceremony where both myself and my youngest daughter received service awards very busy day, tomorrow OH and myself are visiting youngest daughter to see her new flat. then on thursday i'm off to Dorset for Uncles Funeral. me thinks I'll be totally shatterd by the end of the week and due for a rest. :roll:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Carol sorry to hear about uncle and hope grandson is feeling better, congratulations to you and your daughter on your st johns ambulance service award what an achievement, you will have to try and pace yourself a bit or you will burn yourself out before the weekend try and take it as easy as you can..........tc.......Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles