Whatever Next

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 2. Nov 2012, 13:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Thought my emotional packed couple of weeks would be over yesterday after my uncles funeral, But how silly can i be to think that :roll: :roll: i get a message after the funeral that my youngest granddaughter who is nearly 11 was in hospital with appendisitis. which she had removed about 7.30 last night while i was travellig home fom the funeral. when will it all end ? :? :?
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,717
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hope it will end right here and now. The good thing is that the appendicitis was correctly diagnosed and dealt with straightaway. It's something of a shock but at least she should have no more trouble from her appendix :) What an end to the day for you though :roll:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thanks sticky its not really a surprise as both her brother and sister both have had their appendix removed her sister was nearly 12 her brother was nearly 13 and she is nearly 11. it just came at a rather a difficult time
    and she's ok and only has a little pain and discomfort at the op site and if she progresses well during today she may be released home later today.
    if not it should be tomorrow. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Och Carol it can only be up and up from now, it's got to get better, at least your wee grandaughter was caught in time and is recovering well, when I got mine out at 17 they said I was a lucky girl as they were ready to burst..........still got to think of no1 as well, you will have to try and slow down a wee bit and take care of yourself..........(((())))s.......Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I hope this is the last bad thing to happen to you Turobgran, you really have been through it the last couple of weeks!!
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Try looking on the up side at least she got diagnoised correctly then treated and is now OK.
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thanks villier bubba and mell

yes mell your right at least it was diagnosed quickly and dealt with.
    bubba i hope so too its been an horrendous few weeks. but hey ho that's life i suppose.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol thats awful you have come all the way home and then this..you must be worried not being able to be there, but like the others have said..she is on the way to recovery now thanks to the hospital...hope she will soon be home...and you take care of yourself xx
    Love
    Barbara