Strange bug

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 5. Nov 2012, 15:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Richard had his morning shower and went back to bed because he felt sick and dizzy. I then had my shower and was asking Richard if he wanted a cup of tea when I felt as if I was going to pass out and had to lay down quickly and then shouted for our son to get me a bucket. Had gone into the bathroom feeling fine and then wham :o . Not nice being ill together. And it's been pouring with rain for hours. Think I will just curl up in a chair and read my book whilst cuddling a hot water bottle. Our daughter's boyfriend is also ill but he has been off work with a virus and it has affected his asthma and his mum has taken him to the out of hours surgery this morning. It doesn't seem to matter how old our children become, they always need their parents. I wonder when it will swing the other way? :lol:

Have a good Sunday everyone and stay dry.

Janet xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    There are some weird ones going around and this sounds nasty. Keep warm and hydrated, eat plain food and I hope you both feel better soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Awe Janet thats a shame hope it's maybe just a 24 hour bug, yes plenty of drinks and light food, hope you and OH get better soon.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,717
    Options
    I hope it goes as quickly as it came, Janet.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • knuckleduster
    Options
    Thank you for your get well wishes.

Richard stayed in bed all day as he couldn't seem to get warm and felt dizzy every time he tried to stand up, thankfully feeling much better today and up and about and just feeling washed out. I felt better yesterday after I had stuck my head in a bucket :oops: .

Much brighter day today all round. Lovely blue sky and the sun is shining brightly.

Janet x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,477
    Options
    Oooh Poor you Janet :(

Hope that's it gone now and your spell of bad luck done and dusted for the winter.

Love

Toni xxx
  • knuckleduster
    Options
    Thank you Toni, feeling my old self today. Hubby still looks quite white and hasn't got much energy.

I had a lovely walk this afternoon in the Autumn sun. One of my neighbours commented on how well I was looking. I don't know why, but when someone says to me "you're looking well", I automatically think do I normally look ill then? :lol:

Janet x