Nadine Dorries

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 8. Nov 2012, 09:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
I dunno about you lot but I think her latest publicity stunt is disgraceful. It has nothing to do with her promoting her policy on abortion or representing her constituents, it's everything to do with her being a media-hungry slapper. I gather the Conservatives have suspended her but she will still be able to claim her substantial parliamentary salary for the supposed month she will be away. Ye gods. I can feel a poll coming on . . . . . . . . DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I can't work out why she'd want to be...what good does it do her constituents?! Plus, when did being an MP make you a celebrity?
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Why not?

If she is silly enough to want to eat live creepy crawlies :shock:

Maybe she just wants to loose weight? :lol:

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Oh Oh! I messed up. I didn't know what the initials stood for but, as I agred with all DD had said, I ticked 'yes'. I then realised what they stodd for but couldn'gt untick.

For the record, I think she's feathering her nest for when she's kicked out of parliament by her justifiably furious constituents. (If not before.) I can't think of any other job in which one can pocket the money while swanning off to the antipodes. I can't believe she can actually get away with it.
    PLEASE - CONSIDER MY VOTE CAST THE OTHER WAY
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    My fault entirely,Sticky, I should have put the translation in my original post. I voted NO on your behalf and mine. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    I think she should have her pay for a month docked and pay any money she makes out of the show to the chancellor and she should be fined by parliament for absence.
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Well I definitely wouldn't call her a celebrity.
    As for her claiming her parliamentary salary whilst in the jungle, it beggars belief!
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    " Might " forgive her if she donates every penny made from the jungle to a worthy britain based charity ; but doubt that's likely . She just cares about self promotion and money . Jillyb
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    never heard of her. Then again, ain't that the norm for these so called celebs.. "ooo, I once changed a tyre for Cilla Black, so I'm famous" kind of borrox :x
    These programmes should be taken out to a metaphoric field and shot...
    "Ooo, my Dad used to play football for Ackrington Stanley" :x
    "mmm, When I was a child I was on a margerine advert"
    "I fitted windows at Chesney Hawkes house"
    "I use the same brand of cling film as Anne Diamond"
    "My gran once tripped over Doctor Who's scarf"
    "I used to stalk Lou Ferigno"

Utter utter sh%te

I hate this rubbish

Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    That's weird..... I've just heard that Tom Baker is going in. haha
    I must be psychic.. Re the comment regarding his scarf.
    :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    I haven't watched more than a few seconds of it but I gather that the only people that want to be on it are 'wannabees' and 'havebeens' so why, is the big question, would anyone want to be on there and be humiliated?

Is fame and stardom such an easy bus to catch at celebrity 'C' level? Make your name as an MP and be in history forever or momentary fame on a ridiculous TV show, what a decision!
  • alanthemanc
    alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
    Options
    Don't watch this prog.... but how on earth can any of her constutuents vote for this woman again . Unforgivable, Alanthemanc
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Sorry Folks

i do watch it its hillarious :lol::lol::lol: well lets hope this candidate gets chosen for the bush tucker trials that will teach her ,Crikey she'll be telling the OP'S how to stock up on bush tucker if they are a bob or two short in their purses :shock: :shock: