Advice about separation so that I don't get too stresonly RA

Options
Christimay
Christimay Member Posts: 112
edited 21. Nov 2012, 15:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
My ot is at the moment helping me so much to get out of a living nightmare she can not believe people can be treated like this in this day and age. If any one has any help the can give me please pm me as I want it kept private from him, any advice or any experience with this please get in touch with me it would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Christimay
    Sorry I cant help, but we did have our Debs go through this and came out the other side,the only trouble is I haven't seen her around for a while, I will see if I can contact her her for you ...you look after yourself xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    I'm sorry, I can't help, Christimy. I think it was mig who said recently that those of us who have good OHs should be grateful - or words to that effect. I have and I am.

I hope things go as well as possible for you. You really don't need this. (())
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Christimay
    Christimay Member Posts: 112
    Options
    Thank you for replies, I used to think I couldn't live without my oh as he was just that half of my life, unfortunately I've found I can I loved him so much and always said god put him here for me. He could never find someone in 10 lifetimes to love him as much as I did, maybe my illness and pain have changed me, I don't think much people would not have changed after 11 continual years of it, but no one is 100% right a 100% of the time I know I'm definitely not and don't want to be, I so wish things had turned out different thank you for caring and sharingxxxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    The fact that we can't take your decisions for you, Christimay, doesn't alter the fact that we are here to support you in any way we can. You will get through this and come out stronger.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    you know we are all here to support ya hun
    X
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Christimay...I just want you to know I am still thinking about you, maybe all that pain has changed you, but who could go through that and not change.
    Its so sad but some people cant handle illness, I just want to come and give you a big hug...but you know we are here to talk to ((((((()))))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    hi christimay i know you are in a rubbish place at the moment ((())) i do know what you are feeling i have been down that road myself, as long as you have a loving family and friends to help you through this you will get there, things will get easier as time goes on although maybe a wee bit of a rollercoaster ride on the way, you will find out who your true friends are and please let them in they will want to help you all the way, chin up sweetheart promise it will get better and you have loads of people on here that care for you...............tc.............marie xx (((())))
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    How's things Christimay? I've been thinking of you lots. We are here to support you whenever you need. Take care of you, focus on you and make sure you are always acting in the best interests of you because unless you are doing that you can't be effective for anybody else. Lots of love and hugs, LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Just wondered how things were Christi
    Hope you're doing alright :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP