Research into cooking with arthritis

Options
elnafinn
elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
edited 17. Nov 2012, 12:32 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Sam

I wish you well with your research but I am wondering if you read the forum rules before posting your thread:

"Researchers must NOT post requests or links to research projects on our forum.

Academic organisations, agencies or institutions wishing to work with Arthritis Care on research projects should email the web manager with details of their request. Note: requests from individual students will not usually be considered. "

Elna
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.

Comments

• samtrott1
    samtrott1 Member Posts: 1
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Elna,

No I definitely missed that! Real shame, would be the perfect opportunity to gain some really useful feedback! Would you have any suggestions as to where I could post my questionnaire to gain some user insights?? Any help would be massively appreciated!!

Sam
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Sam

You may get some replies as your posting is still here. :wink::) I am sorry but I do not have any good ideas where else you could go for the information you require. There are other arthritis related forums, which can be found on the net, but I feel it may be a good idea to seek permission before posting.

The thread Simple Ideas to make Life Easier at the top of the page may help you .....

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hi Sam i must have missed you yesterday,it is a policy on this site not to advertize, so iam afraid i will have to delete your posting,as Elna has kindly told you,either apply to our Web manager or try the site that Elna has suggested.
    thankyou elna for suggesting an alternative for Sam.
    Mod for friday and saturday.