Hi all and blog update

Options
stlucia
stlucia Member Posts: 392
edited 21. Nov 2012, 12:49 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,

I haven't been here for such a while so I thought that I'd pop in to say hello. I'm just round the corner from having our first baby and have been off the medication for about 16 months which has been very very hard. I've been updating my blog regularly if anyone wants to take a peek.
http://operationuptheduff.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm just about to take a look to see how everyone else is doing. Lots of love, Lucia x

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hello again. It's lovely to see you back and I do hope all goes well for the last lap - and after :)
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Lucia
    I was wondering how you were getting on,a new forum baby, do we know if its a girl or a boy...I would love to follow your blog...and I wish you well with the little one ...how lovely ..I do hope when you can restart the meds you get loads of relief
    Now you take care of yourself...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi how you doing? Lovely to read you are now so close to your due date and things are going well.

They seem to be taking good care of you...

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jenles
    jenles Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello Lucia,
    I'm new to this forum, but not to arthritis! Not knowing your story, I had a peek a some of your old posts and was moved by your earlier difficulties. The thoughts you expressed echo many feelings I have experienced and have revisited very recently. Sadly the desperation seems to be something that recurs at intervals.
    But it is wonderful that you are about to have your first baby. :D And marvellous, and brave, that you are managing so well without meds. Congratulations on both counts!