oops how did that happen

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 21. Nov 2012, 14:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
At slimming world weigh in tonight I gained half a pound :roll: :roll: how did that happen not done anything much different this week but hey it was only half a pound and next weeks a new week. :lol::lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Don't panic its could be down to anything, the amount of liquid you drank on the day for example, anyway you'll need time to fine tune your food intake so I wouldn't worry to much just yet!.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    I agree with Mellman. It's just a blip. I believe you've done very well indeed so far, Carol. There's bound to be the odd week when nothing much happens and 1/2lb is nothing much in my book. Don't let it worry you. You're doing well.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Mel and Stickey
    Its ok i'm not too worried as this is the first time in 10 weeks ive gained every other week i've lost and as you say stickey it was only 1/2lb so that will soon come off again and mr tg also gained 1/2lb as well as did about 3 others in the group so I was not the only one. :):D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    It's a hiccup that's all.mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Carol
    Dont you worry , you will always peak, and that usually say your diet needs to change a little... not sure if WW do this, but you body can get used to what you are eating and adjust it self to make do with it...just a little tweaking, but like the others have said its just a blip xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Carol not to worry pet sometimes it's also due to retaining fluid, I am sure you will see a difference next week, good luck you have done great so far.......Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Hi Carol

No need to worry you and OH will loose MORE next week :wink:

u040.gif
    Love

Toni xxx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Mig and Barbara Marie and Toni it's ok i'm not worried about it as I know this happens and it hasn't put me off going to slimming world as I know it works now so just a little adjustment will do it. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • ShulaArcher
    ShulaArcher Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi Carol

I'm also losing weight, but with Weight Watchers. I had two consecutive weeks when I put on half a pound and had no idea why. Anyway, the following week I lost 3 and a half pounds! It's a way of life now for me - I genuinely don't want to eat an almond croissant with my coffee any more, and when I'm stressed I don't automatically look for something to eat. Don't know about you, but I'm sorting out my wardrobe every few weeks and giving all the "too big" clothes to the charity shop. There's no going back!

Shula
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Turbogran wrote:
    Thanks Mig and Barbara Marie and Toni it's ok i'm not worried about it as I know this happens and it hasn't put me off going to slimming world as I know it works now so just a little adjustment will do it. :)

oops sorry Carol I put you at WW earlier :oops: x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    That's ok Barbara they but get the desired effect I suppose
    Shula I had some thing like that a few weeks ago when I only lost 1/2lb
    the next week I lost 3 & 1/2lbs. and funny uou should say about the croissant someon Sunday someone gave me a piece of iced sponge retirement cake and also a piece for mr TG we sat eating it with our evening cup of tea and niether us really enjoyed it, it dose change you way of eating :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx