not happy bunny today after all effort put in

Options
MINKA
MINKA Member Posts: 35
edited 21. Nov 2012, 07:18 in Living with Arthritis archive
well got up yesterday and whent for me usuall 1 1/2 mile walk taking me time of course not pusshing it to try me new shoues i bought cos i had been getting pain in me big toe while i was down at the caravan for the week end.
was flagging a bit 200 yards from our house but i pressed on with it thought bugger you aches in the knees and feet.
whent down me mates for the day DIDNT HAVE COLD FEET AGAIN yippeee a result i thought even though me toes and standing was a bit hard
got up this morning sweat in bed again had not had it for 5 days while up at caravan was not as bad as usually is but it did smell a bit.
and me knees seemed like they had partialy locked up worst ive experienced so far.
its a bit like ya ligaments dot know how to hold you up and when knees seem a bit swelled feet go cold and knees go cold have to warm them near the fire
every bleed ing thing in me body seems to be twisting slightly out of place.
the phisio exersises dont work only seem to hurt ya self more.
SO ITS ONE GREAT STEP FOR MANKIND AND 5 STEPS BACK NEXT MORNING.
this is john news at ten fed up had enough and couldnt care less LOL.
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A BETTER DAY THAN ME.
AYWAY NEW DOCS ON MONDAY PHISIO THIS THURSDAY.
just as a little after thought bit coserned about the wife over the week end she had red rashes on her neck area and know its moved to her elbows a bit suspicious this to me in the elbow places especialy when they look like somthing i saw on my knees at the start out of this hmm wonder what her doc will say she thinks its shingles that she had some time ago comming back

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Minka
    Good on you for doing the walk,its sods law that you have to suffer after, but we have to keep moving...so say them that dont have the pain,maybe the walk is a bit too far..but you are doing great.
    Has for the rash on your wife i do hope its not shingles or anything sinister.
    Good luck on Thursday I hope its constructive for you x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    It's a bugger when we suffer so much after the fact eh? Hope things ease soon.
    Hope the wife is ok too. If it's shingles it usually only affects one side of the body. .

Let us know eh

Best wishes :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • MINKA
    MINKA Member Posts: 35
    Options
    thanks im sick of putting effort in for nothing out and cold bleeding feet
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Minks dont let it beat you, you do what you can to keep those joints moving then they dont weld together...my consultants saying ... :roll: easier said than done, but any movement is better than nothing...hope tomorrow is a better day x
    Love
    Barbara