Duvet Day

Options
lazicat
lazicat Member Posts: 177
edited 22. Nov 2012, 14:12 in Living with Arthritis archive
Feeling a bit down today , tired & painful. So in the words of my teenage daughter , Im having a duvet day & My son is cooking a lasagne for tea.
Nice to to be spoilt , but feel a bit guilty !

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Awe Lazicat sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather, don't feel guilty one bit you deserve to be pampered as you probably have pampered the family for a long time I'm sure, hope your rest today will help and you feel a bit better tomorrow, enjoy your lasagne always taste's better when someone else cooks...........tc..........Marie (((()))) x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Susiesoo
    Susiesoo Member Posts: 358
    Options
    Please don't feel guilty - you haven't chosen to feel like this, it is not your fault. Just think how good your son will feel to be able to do something to help. You need to take care of yourself and I hope tomorrow is a much better day for you.

Susie :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Dont you dare feel guilty, I am sure your son will feel good he is being useful, now enjoy the duvet day xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    don't you feel guilty hun. You be spoilt and enjoy it
    Hope tomorrow brings a better day :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope you are better tomorrow,hugs (((())))Mig
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    You go girl- embrace the duvet day- we all need them sometimes, and letting your son be kind and caring is such a positive parenting tool!!!! There you go- now you are doing him a favour by letting him make tea-it's a win/win situation.

Hope tomorrow is a better one for you, in the meantime-take care of yourself.

Deb x
  • ang12
    ang12 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    You don't need to feel guilty you just relax and let other people look after you,enjoy it and I hope it helps your pains ease.
    Take care and big hugs :-) x