Options
2»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sticky
    Anything is worth a try......might wait until I see whether I'm refused the funding and then go back to the Consultant

I wall ..yes I'll keep updating this if I get any myself :lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Hileena that is not so good, it seems to be the post code thing again for gods sake why dont they all come together.
    The injections are the ones I have already had, and due for more on the 17th....you may beat me to it yet, I do hope you get some relief from them...I know that many do that is why I am giving them another go.((((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

Sorry I am so late coming to this thread - somehow I missed it. I had facet joint injections and they gave me great relief for about three months and then it tailed off so that now, 7 months later, I am back to how I was before. I got them through my surgeon rather than pain clinic. The 3 great months were REALLY great, so I hope you get to have them and have the same level of relief.

My surgeon now wants to fuse me at my bad level. That could be an option for you?

Hope you get some help soon and stop getting shoved from pillar to post.

(())
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Barbara
    Let me know if the injections work again....I know they didnt the last time. Isn't that right? Its worth a try.
    Yes this blinking postcode lottery is a nuisance. Especially since my Consultant seemed to think I would go to a Northumberland one but the GP sent me to a Newcastle one. Remind me about the 17th closer to the time wont you?
    HI frogmella,
    I dont know if fusing would be an option.....he just said that if they worked they would work for 3 to 4 months and that was all.
    My consultant {in Northumberland} did my nerve root injections so dont know why I have to go to a pain clinic for that.
    Thanks for the post

Love
    Hileena