Bit of Bubble and Squeak news

LignumVitae
LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
edited 26. Nov 2012, 19:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello all

Sorry I haven't been around much, I've been spending my time binging on Gaviscon, learning that my normal foods are not going to be tolerated by my two growing friends and working with the lovely community police support officer to try and help the severely alcoholic lady who lives up the street and is not far from death.

Annnyyyywaayyyyy...on a lighter and happier note, today we had the anomaly scan. It took over an hour and by the 40 minute mark I was beginning to panic that there was a huge anomaly with one or both of them, particularly when the sonographer kept going over the same bit of tummy (which made somebody kick my bladder which was getting increasingly full and uncomfy).

There are no anomalies, it was just an issue with twisty turny dancy babies and once I had shifted from one side to the other and back they decided to stay still long enough to have their anomalies checked and passed as normal - the one time I want normal babies!

I have more pictures, Squeak, like some prima donna is striking a pose (but does look a little bit like a monkey if I'm honest). Bubble on the other hand didn't think much to being a show off and instead we have a delightful picture of their back and bum...not even born and already flashing moonies at me!

I go back every four weeks from now on for scans to check on their progress but they and I are all doing brilliantly, hooray! I cannot stop being thankful and amazed that a body that misbehaves the way it often does when arthritis is around can suddenly do so well.

Hope you are all well

LV xx
Hey little fighter, things will get brighter

Comments

• lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Lovely heartwarming post LV.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh LV..I have been waiting for an update...I am so pleased everything is ok...like you say the same body that has caused Arthur...can make miracles...bet you cant wait for them to be here..
    You take care of yourself xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Very pleased to hear all is well LV. :D
    The CHITCHAT twins are brewing nicely :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Good news LV! Glad it is all going well!
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Thats great LV glad all going well, delightful post...........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Fantastic news Lignumvitae :D

I am so very very pleased that all is well with the wee bubbas

t8318.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Hi there,

I know you wont know who I am, but just wanted to say, glad everything is going well for you and you're twins. May I ask, when are they actually due.
    Karen xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Brilliant news, LV and thanks for sharing it. Our daughter-in-law kindly invited us to attend her 5 month scan. They were fairly sure, by then, it was a boy but it was hard to verify as he refused to let go of 'the proof'. This caused some amusement for two minutes and considerable embarassment for the next five or six with both Dad and Grandad insisting he hadn't inherited such behaviour from their side of the family.

Yes, your body is certainly doing a great job in child-bearing.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    That's brilliant news LV. :D
    I'm so pleased you're all doing well. Keep up the good work :wink:
    Numpty
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Thank you all for your lovely posts! I'm liking Chitchat twins, they seem to be having a chat at the moment which usually means they'll carry on til the wee small hours if they're busy around this time! Training me now for no sleep when they arrive!
    They're officially due on the 16th April but the doctor explained today that if they hadn't emerged by 37.5 weeks we'd talk about inducing them so end of March/start April is most likely.
    Sticky, the thought of taking my mum to a scan, can you imagine?! I love a little boy busy holding on tight to his modesty though, what a sweetie!
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    We learn to hold onto the things we cherish at an early age :lol::o
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Oooo, more babies. lad everything is going well. Will look forward to your updates. I have a 19 month old grandson and a 2 month old granddaughter, as well as a 9 year old grandson and a 10 year old granddaughter.
    Christine
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Glad everything is going well,will look forward to the updates.Mig
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Hello LV glad all is well you sound in great spirit
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE