Yes, I keep disappearing and coming back.

PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 29. Nov 2012, 14:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
But there is good reasons.......

My NC Media course is going really well, the college and my lecturers are so understanding.... Managed to kinda make a fool of one of them when I corrected her lol. (she had always believed that Netherlands was part of Scandinavia).... Anyways.....

Recently had a pretty bad cold, ended up with Labyrinthitis after it all, I have been to see about my left knee in hospital in recent months as it started clicking again, was referred for a MRI, got to go on Monday for the results n what not.

Oh, I have applied for university (aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh), I cannot believe I have gotten this far with little ol arthur, HMS, anxiety, depression and whatever else my body decides to throw at me....

All in all, things are great, I have a bundle of laughs at college, OH OH, forgot to say that I am off to LA in June with my best mate :D.

So lots to look forward to and do really :).
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    You go for it girl.Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Pamie its lovely to hear from you, I did wonder how you were getting on at college...you enjoy being young ...off to LA...is there room for another one.. :D(((((()))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Thanks guys :)

Well, considering I will be taking a large case for 7 days as I will probs come back with more clothes than I went with haha, there will be room on the outbound flight, but not on the inbound flight pmsl!
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Pamie,
    It's good to know that you are doing so well at college, and good luck with your university application.
    I hope that you will enjoy your trip to LA, lucky girl :D

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Gosh Pamie

long-time no see!!!

Good to hear things are going so well for you :)

I hope you thoroughly enjoy your trip to LA

Love

Toni xx