blood tests and more blood tests

Options
Trayce
Trayce Member Posts: 110
edited 12. Dec 2012, 16:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Last weeks blood tests have come back have anaemia today nurse tried to take more blood as dr said need to find out what type well she could to so sent me hospital also had one for bones to find out why am in so much pain so prob know weds or thurs when get results and then depends when can see gp

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bloods and more bloods is par for the course fro some of us, Trayce, but I hope it won't be for you. I had fortnightly bloods for years - you get used to 'em! I hope yours come back OK and the anaemia should be easily sorted with iron tablets and including more iron-rich foods in your diet. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Had my blood gasses done yesterday be geeeebers it took 3 goes i was in agony.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • Trayce
    Trayce Member Posts: 110
    Options
    i am anemic due to a gynae problem which I have had since I was 15 I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome over the years had meds scans and bloods taken gynae had worries so did further scan came back poss fibroids and polyps then when i went for a follow up the polyps had shrunk so i either have them or not then last year had a smear and could to be done so got sent to another hospital who yes found a mass of fibroids and polyps i was unsure about op and as I was mentally unstable we left it open but yes it causing me to be ill so gp has spoke to gynae so waiting to see them for my op i eat healthy and gp said it not caused by what I eat

Wish wish wish this widespread pain would ease though still on wiser but will keep pushing am a carer for hubby and registered as one at drs so they should be helping more dr did sy to go back before Xmas if needed