Men please beware of this Scam to steal your wallet

Options
Colin1
Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
edited 7. Dec 2012, 05:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
Wallet snaching scam
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping.
Simply dropping into Sainsbury's for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket store, in my case, Tesco at liverpool. You agree, and they both get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked.
Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on August 4th, 9th & 10th, twice on the 15th, again on 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also on September 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th, twice yesterday and hopefully again this coming weekend!!
P.S. Aldi have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl's are £1.75 and look better.
Hope this has been of some help
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Colin you are aweful but I like you :lol::lol:..............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh you mad bugger Colin.... :lol::lol::lol: brilliant
    Love
    Barbara
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    That is brilliant Colin :lol::lol::lol: Your sense of humour reminds so much of my lovely Dad (no longer with us) He was from Liverpool, He used to sit each night looking through the news paper then say, "well I'm not in the death column tonight so I'm off out" :) and if he told us someone important had passed way and we asked what was wrong with them,he would reply Shortness of breath the fool, I miss him so much :wink:
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Oh quewnfan so sorry but nice to have good memories he sounds like he was a nice man.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Colin thought it was strange my hubby is asking everyone for wallets this Christmas.... :shock: mind you he wouldnt see anything his glasses would steam up... :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Very funny Colin. Won't be giving my husband a wallet for Christmas though.

Janet xx