HOW TO WASH YOUR CAT

Options
Colin1
Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
edited 11. Dec 2012, 18:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
HOW TO WASH YOUR CAT

1 put both lids of the toilet up and add half a cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl
2 Pick up the cat soothing him whilst carrying towards the bathroom
3 In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid, you may need to sit or stand on the lid
4 At this point the cat will self agitate making ample suds, Dont worry about the noise coming from the toilet the cat is really enjoying this
5 Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times, this provides a power wash and rince
6 Have someone open the front door of your home be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and front door.
7 Stand well back behind the toilet as far as you can, now very quickly lift the lid.
8 The cat will rocket out of the toilet streak through the house and run outside where it will dry itself off.
9 Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Thanks for reading this
Rover
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Colin you are nuts but we love ya... :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options
    Daisycat says that unlike dogs cats clean themselves.
    k040.gif
    How very dare you :lol:

Love

Toni xxx
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Colin that is really good, :lol::lol: I must print that off to take to Spain for my Sister, she's just had a kitten I could'nt be that cruel, but it's brilliant :lol: Sue
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    :shock: :o :shock: :o
    Ra will be popping in at yours promptly Colin. . For a quiet word or two. He's currently sharpening his claws and filing his teeth to extra sharp :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • TeaBag
    TeaBag Member Posts: 101
    Options
    Lol :lol: i really enjoyed that i must pass it on
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    Camilla and Tara are not amused and are fully with Ra on this one! Claws are being honed to points here in Kent now.

Tony - where's the posse meeting up - can Ra let the ladies know please? (They'll have to slow the pace down a bit as Camilla's in the middle of an OA flare at the moment bless her).

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Loved it Colin but watch your back if ra is after you.Mig
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    No problem Rovers here and he served in the middle east with RA infact i was only talking to rover last week he can be so funny, He told me how RA got his nick name, Now if RA turns up here ill blab his secret all over the internet and butlins next time i go, Rover stop that grinnnnnnigg its not that funny hes a suuuppppppper cat. Go get the toilet lid open for me and that quick drying cement.
    RA is exempt from bathing can smell him down here in liverpool but those 2 **** from kent well ill garden of england them ill berry them in my garden if they come up here. Camilla and Tara i just hope you called her after that tara ra bumb de a and not the tara palma tomsomthing or other shes another nut case. im just going to get my gun. do you know i can almost taste them there catsssss
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE