Esa Support group Renewal

Options
Lindamargaret
Lindamargaret Member Posts: 2
edited 16. Dec 2012, 09:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi I have been on esa for over a year in the support group and I got a letter from atos to complete another limited work capability form,I have since been informed by atos that they have gave medical advice and there is no need for me to undergo another medical,at this moment in time.I recieved a letter a few days ago saying we have lookd at your claim again following a recent change,because of a change in money coming in,we have used the tax years ending 5 april 2004 and 5th april 2005 to assess your claim,it goes on to say the rates and because your in the support group.I would like to know if I will recieve another letter telling me that my claim is staying the same and the group I will be in,Or is that as good as telling me that i'm still in the support group?

Kind Regards

Linda

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Linda and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry I can't help with this and the forum's a bit quiet right now, partly because it's weekend and partly because of Christmas. I hope someone with more knowledge than me will be along soon. Maybe you could try CAB.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Linda and welcome, I have recently been put on esa and have just done the medical bit, I am afraid I don't really know too much about it but I am sure there will be some people about after the weekend that can help you.........nice to meet you...........Marie
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles