Any one else up yet the joys of steroids xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Poor you Christimay :(

I hope you have had enough sleep :?

We used to have a thread called 'night owls' and if you couldn't sleep that's where you went and others could 'join' you.

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Gosh Christimay
    Toni took the words out of my mouth...the night owls and early birds was good ..not sure were it went..but you could start another one maybe.
    I hope tonight will be a better one...must say I am usually up at 4ish not a clue why its always around that time :?
    Love
    Barbara
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    I keep waking up with a dead and aching hip or a bursting bladder, all the fun of the fair for us people! Hope you get the sleep you need before the early start!
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    it went to the depths of chat there to be found if you dive deep enough strange 100mg of steroids did not make me fly as thought it would but feel for any one who suffering can you do ceilings while you are up there trisher always did val
    val
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    I do remember the steroid nights. The thread frogmorton was referring to is, I believe, called 'Night owls and early birds' if you want to try resurrecting it. I hope you're as wide awake during the day, too, Christimay. A topsy turvy existence doesn't help.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright