Happy Christmas to my forum friends

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 19. Dec 2012, 10:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Sending all my very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my new found forum friends. I have enjoyed chatting to you since joining earlier this year and look forward to hearing your Christmas tales in the new year.

Everything is ready here - presents are wrapped, decorations are up, food has been ordered and now just waiting for the festivities to begin. Last year our telly blew up on Christmas Day, so I've got everything crossed for good luck that nothing goes bang (except the crackers) next Tuesday.

There will be six of us as my brother will be joining us, plus our daughter and her boyfriend. I once did Christmas for the whole family (13) and vowed never again. :roll:

Have a good time everyone.

Janet xx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    he we had microwave go well spark smoke lol just as was heating my pud what a cheek have great christmas off to sons for dinner then home to nap lol val
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi K D hope you have a good day, crimbo is all about freinds and family for us we don't get presents just have a good time and laugh at those turnips who go shopping on boxing day while we chill out!.
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Thank you Janet have a fantastic time, I'm off to my sisters and we all go to her daughters as she has two wee girls so there is usually twelve of us but we all "muck" in makes life easy although eldest sis usually ends up dishing out the orders :lol: .................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Thank you Janet hope you have a lovely christmas we are away in a hotel in Wales for a few days so we won't have to do anything this year but enjoy it. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Happy Christmas Janet. :D

images_zps24dab5dd.jpg

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Thank you Janet, and a HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you too.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Thank you Janet

A very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year to you too

t07070.gif

love

Toni xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Thank you Janet
    i hope you and your family have a merry christmas and a happy and healthy 2013 as possible.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx