I'll swing for him yet

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 20. Dec 2012, 16:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
So we had done some shopping in te##o going down the escalator when he fails to push the trolley off the end he had stopped because he thought he had seen 50 p I nearly went [text edited} into the trolley and the guy behind very nearly following,needless to say an argument followed,I have had to start talking to him again as its his turn to cook and I still don't know where he's hidden my present.bag humbug.
The present is an iPad 2. Mig Www

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    The supermarket is the cause of many a domestic. I think Mr Mig would get on well with Mr SW both of whom clearly regard a 50p piece as being well worth risking their wives' lives and limbs for.

I'm glad you didn't go completely artichoke over turnips, mig, and I bet the chap behind you was too.

Hope he redeems himself with the meal. I suggest a bottle of something nice to go with it.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh dear, poor you Mig! I will only attempt to 'rescue' a pound coin - anything less isn't worth the effort. :roll: Stop hunting for your present - you know what it is after all so where's the surprise anyhoo? :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Ahhh to be a man and work on single tracks of thought! I hope you've been fed in silence or not, or at least been offered a 50p chocolate bar. Enjoy your iPad when it arrives, you're clearly very excited understandably. Mine has revolutionised my inner book worm which couldn't indulge itself any ore because holding books was too painful. Not long to wait now Mig!
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh Mig you Do make me laugh :lol:

'had to give in' :lol:

IPAD2 worth speaking for in anyone's book :wink:

love

Toni xxx