Appointment

Options
shandy4greenday
shandy4greenday Member Posts: 344
edited 20. Dec 2012, 12:10 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have just received a letter from the Rhumatology department at the hospital my appointment has now been put forward to January 22nd instead of February stating the doctor feels he needs to see me sooner,they must be quite concerned after hearing from my doctor finally I will get someone listen hopefully I am really pleased.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's good news, it's just a month or so away so I hope he can help. Us on here usually recommend keeping a diary of symptoms, things that help or hinder, what hurts how, where and when, tiredness levels etc so that will give him a better over-all picture of you and what's going on. Please let us know how you get on, yes? Good luck! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    That is great news that you are being seen earlier.
    Keep a diary like DD says and then let us know what happens

Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    That is really good news,now you get that list of questions and pain diary ready....if you need pocket duties we are always ready and willing ..hope it all goes well for you x
    Love
    Barbara
  • shandy4greenday
    shandy4greenday Member Posts: 344
    Options
    Thankyou I will do that I have a diary I used to get doc listen ive had a bad couple days most likely the damp weather so ill make a note till appointment x
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    That is good. Not too long to wait now.
    I hope all goes well.
    Numpty