Pain Clinic

hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 27. Dec 2012, 14:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
I've got my pain clinic appointment {with the right health authority} :lol:
Its on Jan 23rd. Not too long to wait.
Got a physio appointment for tomorrow {Fri} the ortho referred me and said he wanted me to have the same physio that I had before {few years ago}
Well thats it for the minute I think :lol:

Love
Hileena

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Chalk one up for beaurocracy! Isn't it a blessing (and a minor miracle :wink: ) when they get things right? I hope the physio will be helpful and that the pain clinic can come up with some new ideas and suggestions. Remember to let us know how you get on, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    Hi DD
    Took a lot of chasing but in the end I've got it sorted.
    Know nothing about the pain clinic but the physiotherapist is the one I had before. Remember when I had the acupuncture?. {as well as physio}
    We got on well.....after he discharged me he kept in touch for quite a while to find out what was happening with me.
    So no problems with that.
    I will let you know
    How are you? You coping well now with walking and holding sticks?
    Got a switch stick now. I looked at the cruthes but not sure about the arms and whether they would stay on properly.
    Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    To be honest walking is a miserable activity, I still can't hold my crutches or use the rollator so I'm wobbling around with one or two sticks and feeling very insecure. No matter, who said that life should be easy and pain-free? :wink: I think it's rather lovely that you're seeing the physio you already know - that'll save an awful lot of explaining! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Good for you Hileena....and I hope the physio goes well...they gave up on me... :( if it only keeps those joints moving it will be worth it.....xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    Hi Barbara
    I was discharged from physio as well because they thought that was as far as they could go.
    The only thing is a lot of things have happened since then.
    We'll see

Love
    Hileena